CLASSES - MONDAY 10.30 and WEDNESDAY 14.30
This Platinum Pilates/Flexercise class is suitable for those aged 65 and over. It is open to ladies and gents with a maximum of ten spaces meaning you get very personal attention. The classes run over a number of weeks, starting with very simple movements and gradually introducing more as you progress.
Pilates is a fantastic way to keep the joints supple and moving well, it helps to build or maintain muscle strength & it also helps with balance which in turn, helps to prevent falls. The class is sociable and encouraging, no previous experience is needed, just come along wearing loose comfortable clothes and bare or socked feet.
Pilates classes will be starting on Wednesday 6th September and Monday 11th September.
Dates - these are also on our diary
- Mondays - 4 June, 11 June, 18 June, 25 June, 2 July
- Wednesdays - 6 June, 13 June, 20 June, 27 June
- Venue - Mondays -SLJ Studio. Wednesdays - Mencap Hall, Hitchen Hatch Lane. ( venue details will be emailed)
- Cost - Classes are paid for in blocks of 5 or 10 so you can come as and when you can. The cost is £45 for 5 and £87 for 10.
Want to buy more Pilates classes?
- Online payment via our secure website - click here this will take you to a drop down box. - choose the day and month of your choice in the drop down box.
- Cheque made payable to Ladies Joggers UK
- Cash in a named sealed envelope. Cheques & cash can be brought to the first class marked Platinum Pilates.