SLJ Stott Pilates Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
September courses 10 weeks starting 11th/12th/14th September - Nov 27th/28th/30th.
No class - Half Term 16th -27th October OR 16th November.
At SLJ we are pleased to be able to offer a range of STOTT pilates classes. During the session an exciting range of mind-body exercises are taught, they are designed to sculpt, strengthen and balance your body and focus your mind. Anyone is welcome to join the class, regardless of age or ability. If you are looking for a new form of exercise, this class might be just what you are looking for.
STOTT pilates exercises are designed to restore the natural curves of the spine and rebalance the muscles around the joints. This involves placing more emphasis on pelvic and scapular stabilisation and integration of all the parts of the body into one. Preparatory exercises and modifications allow the technique to be appropriate for many different body types, abilities and ages, making it applicable for sport-specific training and everyday life.
Class times -
- Monday 9.15am - Intermediate level -4 spaces left Class held in SLJ HQ at St Julian's -
- Tuesday 8.00pm - Intermediate level - THIS CLASS IS FULL Class held in Age UK, Hollybush
- Thursday 9.15am - Intermediate level- THIS CLASS IS FULL Class held in SLJ studio -
- Thursday 10.30am - Intermediate level- 4 spaces left Class held in SLJ studio -
- Thursday 11.35am - Beginner/Intermediate level- 3 spaces left Class held in SLJ studio-
- Thursday 8.00pm - Beginner/Intermediate level - 4 spaces left Class held in Age UK, Hollybush
If you would like to register your interest in our Pilates classes please complete this form and we will be in touch. This email is sent 'by hand' so please give us time to get back to you!