At SLJ we are pleased to be able to offer a range of STOTT pilates classes. During the session an exciting range of mind-body exercises are taught, they are designed to sculpt, strengthen and balance your body and focus your mind. Anyone is welcome to join the class, regardless of age or ability. If you are looking for a new form of exercise, this class might be just what you are looking for.
STOTT pilates exercises are designed to restore the natural curves of the spine and rebalance the muscles around the joints. This involves placing more emphasis on pelvic and scapular stabilisation and integration of all the parts of the body into one. Preparatory exercises and modifications allow the technique to be appropriate for many different body types, abilities and ages, making it applicable for sport-specific training and everyday life.
September courses 10 weeks starting 11th/12th/14th September - Nov 27th/28th/30th. No class - Half Term 16th -27th October OR 16th November.
Class times -
- Monday 9.15 - 10.15 - Intermediate level Class held in SLJ HQ at St Julian's -
- Wednesday 2.30-3.30 Platinum Pilates in SLJ studio
- Thursday 9.15 - 10.15 - Intermediate level Class held in SLJ studio -
- Thursday 10.30 - 11.30 - Intermediate level Class held in SLJ studio -
- Thursday 11.35-12.35 - Beginner/Intermediate level Class held in SLJ studio-
- Tuesday 8.00pm - 9.00 pm - Intermediate level Class held in Age UK, Hollybush
Register here for September 2017